BEAUTY ESSENTIALS BOOKING PAGE –
FOR – MACARTHUR NSW SEPTEMBER 15TH 2017
Join us at a Beauty Essentials workshop; a hands-on &interactive experience that will take you on a journey toluxurious, younger-looking skin!
What’s in it for you?
– Smell, touch, and experience key Young Living facial & skin care products.
– Learn how to understand your skin type and determine the best products for you.
– Learn how to make homemade low tox products and add them into your routine!
– A fun, educational, and uplifting night!
Who is it for?
– Non Young Living Members – to learn about the products, and test and try them out, AND who want a fun night out!
– Limelizard Members and their guests.
– Mums & Daughters! – This presentation features a segment with Charlii from Wellbeing Teen – talking about teen skin wellness
(and if you book before 31st August you will be entered into the draw to take $100+ worth of Young Living products home with you on the night!)
Where is the $15 going?
The D. Gary Young, Young Living Foundation is committed to empowering individuals to achieve their potential and defy limitations by providing wellness and education opportunities to underserved communities.
We envision a world where children are provided with the resource and opportunities necessary to become confident, self-reliant leaders who can take control of their own health, provide for their families, and positively change their community.
For more information and to see exactly who this foundation helps – click here – www.younglivingfoundation.org
Wellness Educator, International Speaker, Founder of Limelizard, and Young Living Gold Distributor